HELLO! THESE ARE BIRTHDAY COMMISSIONS!! because it is my birthday soon and i am completely determined to take my friends out to lunch/dinner this year like a proper host!! but somehow despite my best efforts i ended up with, like, multiple friends? so now i need a lil extra padding financially before i can really justify doing that, so [throws thumbtacks in the air] commissions! here we go!
the examples aren’t particularly great, it’s OK to assume your order will end up being a bit better/more detailed in general than what you see
to ship the traditional inked pages: postage is included for domestic orders, but residents from outside of Australia have to help me out a bit—if you want the physical copy shipped to you, it’ll be an extra $5. but that’s optional, you’ll still have the neatly scanned/cleaned digital version either way!!
- I’ll draw OCs, fanart, people, critters, anthros/monsters, etc. I don’t mind drawing blood/gore or nudity, and I’ll even attempt porny stuff!
- I do reserve the right to decline your request for whatever reason.
- Prices are subject to changes depending on how complex your order is! They could go up or down, we can discuss it
- Pets, large props, detailed backgrounds, porn etc may incur surcharges, considered on a case-to-case basis.
All prices are in AUD and I will be taking upfront payment via PayPal for these. You can contact me via ask or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org! please just fill out the subject of your email as “COMMISSION” or something similar hehe <3
- You can supply as much or as little info as you want, and I’m willing to work off text only for OCs, BUT you have to keep in mind that the less info i have the less spot-on the final design might be! I enjoy having a little free rein, so if your character is open to interpretation, let me know. If you prefer your characters to strictly adhere to your set design, that is fine too, you just gotta tell me first! c: (When you’re requesting art of your OCs, though, one thing I do prefer to know is a little something about your character’s personality! It helps my process a lot.)
- I usually forget to send WIPs unless I am specifically requested to, so if you want them please ask! I’m happy to send as many as you need, I’m just forgetful, hehe.
- By default your commission will be put on my art blog, so please let me know ahead of time if you don’t want it published, or not posted til after a certain date, for any reason!
want me to draw something you don’t see in the post?? I’ll probably be more than happy to! Just inbox me with an inquiry, maybe a link to another picture i’ve drawn that looks the way you want your thing to look, and I will give you a quote!
thank you for your time <3